One of the most important elements in complete compliance is documentation. Compliance Alliance provides all of the documentation that you need leaving out any unnecessary information. After all, who needs a written program on forklifts or hardhats in a medical or dental office? We make locating necessary documentation easy by providing all of the forms and systems you need in one easy to locate spot – your custom Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) binder.
- We make it easy on you and your staff saving time and therefore money.
- We provide site-specific written programs on each safety topic that is relevant to your office.
- These programs are easily accessible in your IIPP binder
Did you know?...
Lack of documentation is the #1 cause of OSHA citation.
During an OHSA inspection, the OSHA Enforcement Officer will ask to see site specific programs. Cookie cutter Federal programs will not pass the test; you face minimum fines of $3,000 per deficiency if any of the following are found lacking:
- Written Programs (e.g. Bloodborne Pathogens, HAZCOM, LOTO, Respiratory Protection)
- Site Specific Staff Training
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Annual Written Program Updates (at minimum)
Our written programs are specifically created for your office including comprehensive systems to ensure you achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual documentation requirements. Simple systems allow your organization to achieve OSHA compliance while increasing productivity, morale and safety awareness.
New employee training, personnel forms and vaccination records are key elements of every personnel file. Our documentation systems allow you to easily manage each employee’s personnel file with little or no annual effort.
Any injury can be managed with a single Injury Reporting packet contained in your IIPP binder. This packet includes a step by step guide, driving directions to a predetermined treatment facility, and all required forms to manage the injury. It couldn’t be any easier, whether the employee accepts treatment or not!